Artemis gogreek® Keychain
The gogreek keychains, members of the multi - awarded gogreek – the collectibles, gogreek® "OH...my GODS!" line, draw their inspiration from the Greek mythology and history.
They are designed to be functional and educative by George Yonas.
Proudly made in Greece with a lot of care!
Get to know them, love them and let them spread the Greek spirit around the world.
- Besides your keys, you can also use it as a décor for your bag.
- Very lightweight, ideal for every key type, ever car keys.
- You can pack it easily in any kind of suitcase or travel bag, even your handbag, and be sure it doesn’t break. That makes it an ideal gift for your loved ones back home.
Kindly send an email with your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keychain, portraying Artemis, goddess of hunt.
Member of the multi-awarded gogreek – the collectibles.
ARTEMIS (Latin: Diana)
- Goddess of hunt wilderness, all animals, childbirth, moon, virginity.
- Young & fit, during the day she run in the woods and at night rode her silver chariot across the skies.
- Daughter of Zeus and Leto.
- Twin sister of Apollo.
- Never married and remained a virgin.
Symbols: Bow and arrow, crescent, deer, hound.